Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wardrobe wednesday - a floral theme

IMG_3375

This isn't what I was originally going to wear this week (sorry Dee!), but with the utterly crap rainy weather we've had, my washing backed up and I only had dark coloured underwear left...now I don't know about you, but I personally don't think a black bra under a pretty pink dress looks quite right, you know?

dress - me! (made while I was preg with Finley, so it's a little big).
long sleeved tee - Cotton On
singlet - me.
shoes - Sallies, Mt Maunganui.

For more floral wardrobey goodness head over to Clares.

edit: And yes, that Yucca is dying. In fact I think it's dead. Isn't it hideous? Now you should all write to my landlord (my dad) and help me to get it pulled out. (kidding, he will do it eventually).

5 comments:

  1. That dress is STUNNING. Damn you and your awesome sewing skills, I have seamstress envy. Or perhaps it is motivation envy- you make your own singlets?! I can't believe how much of you familys clothing is handmade. You are pretty much my sewing idol.
    And your hair is looking fab again today- is this what you would call a good hair day too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress, and I like that cheeky smile x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spring outfit, roll on the good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't apologise...this is just as cute!! :)
    (and now I'll just cut n paste what Rhiannon said...!!!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops, slightly belated comment here!! I think that's one very very pretty dress :) Such a clever sewer! I'm terrified of sewing anything stretchy...most envious of your singlet making skills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)