While visiting
this blog to leave a message about winning my
facebook giveaway, I discovered Stace's sweet post about her preggy belly. And it's funny because it's something that's been in my own mind a heck of a lot lately. While I wasn't the hugest fan of being pregnant myself (2 summer pregnancies will do that to you), I do miss my belly, the flutters and the knowing of the miracle happening inside your own body. Forementioned cluckiness kicks in again.
I was about 25 or 26 weeks this time last year.
See that double chin in the first photo up there? Awesome.
Edit: Just to clarify... NOT PREGNANT and not likely to be for a while yet. Just dwelling.
oh-o... number 3 could be on it's way???
ReplyDeleteLovely pics! And nevermind double chin! I practically had a double belly... Oh wells... Yay for Stace!!! I know that Cam will look super cute in that wee hoodie! x
ReplyDelete