Thursday, February 3, 2011

what I wore


or rather, what I'm wearing today. 
dress: bought from Evolution Clothing, Mt Maunganui, about 4 years ago (just before we got married)
Cardigan: K-mart. You might remember that I have a love affair with the place.
Jandals: Kmart (see, I told you).
Bow ring (which you can't see): me

Now if I'm being honest, I'll tell you that the cardi didn't last long.  It's 26 degrees already here at ten to 11am and with a predicted high of 29 this afternoon, I'm sure I can be forgiven for taking it off!

6 comments:

  1. so in love with that dress! you love devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are much too cute.
    (oh, and i want your dress!)

    xO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! And ditto Dee, you are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes loving that dress!!
    And the picture of your little man eating the cupcake is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! Envious of that dress, and your pins! Jeez

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have severe dress and hair envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)