I think Archer has discovered a love for cupcakes. As a friend of mine said yesterday, the best kind of birthday baby is one covered in icing.
Speaking of cupcakes, toppers are harder to make than I thought. I am currently sitting amidst a flurry of paper, skewers and scissors and am very *CONFUSED* I think I'll stick to needlecrafts and leave papercrafts to the experts.
Sorry there isn't much craftiness around here lately. There's not been much in Life either. I blame summer. And trying to organse myself for the chaos that is February in this house. And the Warehouse for having Monopoly on sale for $25... i may or may not be slightly addicted.
I don't know if you all saw a couple of posts back, that I have a new (very small) job. It's just doing some internetty stuff for this lovely lady. And while I'm talking about it, I might as well mention that we are currently running a giveaway (and another starting later in the week) on her facebook page. You should go and check it out.
Also, I want a kitten. I don't think it needs any explanation does it? But it may or may not be a substitution for something else I also really want....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)