Wednesday, November 10, 2010

wardrobe wednesday

wardrobe wednesday


little mr wont sit still

Cardigan: Savemart, Glassons originally
Dress/Tunic: Red Cross, Tauranga
Brooch: Croutons (thanks again Rhiannon!)
Stocking: Farmers
Shoes: Kmart

So I've realised this week just how much shopping I do at Kmart. Personal challenge coming up maybe? Also, I absolutely love my new brooch (and necklace). Pretty much haven't taken it off since I bought it. Thing is I bought another for Lukes niece for her 21st which is coming up and I'm very tempted to keep that one also.

The boys wanted in on the action this week too, so Archers details are:

cutie patootey

Vintage shirt: Centrepoint op-shop, Greerton
Shorts: Pumpkin Patch (hand-me-downs from Finley)
Amber necklace: Bambeado
Grubby face: all him!! (with help from a bikkie).

For more wardrobes pop over to Clares.

6 comments:

  1. What a good looking family :) Lovely dress, and the brooch looks gorgeous! And that shirt on Archer is an awesome find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so glad you like the stuff!
    You look gorg, as usual. Really liking your hair at the moment, I seem to feel the need comment on it every week, perhaps it's a sign I should grow my hair a bit longer? hah.
    I'm a little envious that that dress works on you, I tried on a similar one recently and looked like I was wearing a nightie. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress and the brooch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on your shirt dress and the brooch - seems like an unofficial WW theme this week (broochs I mean). Also adore Archie's retro shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the short sleeved cardi!!! and yes Rhiannon's brooches are utterly amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. you are way too cute
    2. i LOVE that dress!!
    3. i also LOVE kmart (mega-love)
    4. Archie's eyes are like, wow!!
    5. Rhiannon's brooches are too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)