phew!! today I am in full relaxation mode. even though we are supposed to be packing up for a week long trip away starting tomorrow. The 3 last photo's are courtesy of the lovely hubby who fluked it with my camera. he's technologically impaired you see. (kidding, love you honey.)
for more photos visit my Flickr feed (linky on the side over there ---->) they're not that fancy though, just moments.
also this is my first time using a watermark, I'm not really sure about it but I'm getting ever concious of my splashing my bubs faces everywhere. It might stay, it might go.






lovely photos, and good idea re: the watermark... It's a funny thing huh, putting your babies out there for the world to see... But then I think of all the celebrities who's kids get stalked, and I realise that I probably shouldn't worry too much... Food for thought though...
ReplyDeleteYum! Awesome turtle cake! Happy birthday to your lil man.
ReplyDelete