Wednesday, February 23, 2011

three

It seems pretty insignificant in light of the current events here in our little country. My heart goes out to all effected and I really wish there was more I could do to help. 

Today our Mister Finley turns Three. It seems sureal that this time 3 years ago, I had just arrived at the hospital and was awaiting my lovely doctor to administer my first dose of Pethadine, after having been in labour for 46 hours already, so I could finally get some rest. 9 hours later (and some WEIRD hallucinations involving the Cat in a Hat) This lovely boy graced us with his presence. To this day he is as stubborn and strong willed as the day he was born.


IMG_5076

IMG_5079

We spoilt him rotten this morning with some new Duplo to go with the rubbish truck set he got for Christmas.


Happy Birthday wee man!

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)