Sunday, January 23, 2011

reminising

reminising
a year to the day tomorrow. 40 weeks.

reminising
40 weeks + 3 days.

reminising
Archer on his first day home.

I'm having a few issues believing that this was a year ago when the memory is so fresh in my mind. In just over a week my wee babe will be ONE. Not so wee really considering he is now toddling (slowly and clumsily) and talking (a few words here and there, but mostly Mama).

reminising
Finley 2 weeks. We used to call him Yoda.

And even more hard to believe (for me) is that in a month today my eldest will be THREE. To me he is still the precious wee thing above.
I know I've said it before but I'd really like a pause button please??


(and on another note, the hubby will be home in 20 mins yay! is it worrying that I'm not sure if I'm more excited to see him or my camera?????)

5 comments:

  1. *Aw* - what absolutely stunning wee boys they are!

    I can't say I've experienced the one year milestone yet but my little one is now 8 and a half months and I think back to how fast those months have gone and go "Yikes! He's going to be one in no time at all!"

    I just can't believe how fast it all goes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. your uterus hijacked your blog and did that post huh??? ;)
    (trust me, i can spot a uterus that's rebelling against being empty from a mile off!! haha.
    like mine you say? exactly. moving on...)

    you know this was me only 6 weeks ago..../sigh.
    happy happy birthday for the handsome dude xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked so gorgeous!! You are officially the pregnant woman I wish to look like (one day)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time sure does fly! Happy Birthday little man..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)