Friday, January 21, 2011

five things on a friday

Archer glasses face

1/. Luke is away for the week and took my camera with him. I feel like I've lost a limb.

2/. You might be able to tell from my photos that I finally got around to playing with Picnik. I am in LOVE

3/.  Party planning should be in full force round here, but I just can't be bothered.

4/. We are going camping next week. so.excited.can't.wait. Just trying not to think about how poorly Archer will sleep.

5/. My laptop is on the blink and we can't afford a new one for a while. a little bit scared...

How are you?

2 comments:

  1. Your picture is fabulous, it's addictive playing around with your photographs. It's fun to experiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lappie is dying too! It's pretty scary huh! I honestly have no idea what I'll do if/when it happens... Scrummy baby photos in the post above...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)