I've been putting off this post. I am in complete denial.
![]() |
| a year ago, almost to the day. |
I can't believe in three short weeks, my weeny one will be One. We have come so far in the last 11 months, surviving reflux, terrible sleep, PND and the rest in between. I want to savour every moment of this little boy because as he grows, as his spirited little personality starts to shine through and as he learns to talk and to walk (yes thats right... first wobbly steps have been taken already), it has dawned upon me that toddlerdom is just around the corner. Part of me wishes I'd savoured the last year more. Another part of me is thankful that we are here in the now and we have got to the other side of the tunnel. Yet another part of me yearns to do it again very soon... maybe... not sure if I'm ready just yet.
So there you are my baby Archer. Eleven months. Almost one year old. But always my baby.


Wow, he looks so grown up, like he is already a toddler. I was sorry to hear he wasn't feeling good at Christmas :o( Gorgeous photo taken at the beach... that will be me & Abbey in 7 weeks!!! We are counting down the days... hope there's still lots of warm weather for us by then.
ReplyDelete