Wednesday, November 24, 2010

wardrobe wednesday

Wardrobe Wednesday

WW close up

Shirt: Vintage dress I cut the sleeves and bottom off (had a un-repairable giant hole in the centre front)
Shorts: Vintage small mens shorts
Shoes: thrifted (and worn over and over again!)
Brooch: Me, made as a chrissy present for my late nana when I was about 10

I'm not wearing anything fom Kmart! Challenge passed.

Also this week I've noted that I really need a couple of nice pairs of sandals and some new jandals. I seriously lack summer footwear. I also realise that the brooch is a little bit lost in the pattern of the shirt, but I really felt like Nana wanted me to wear it yesterday.

For more stylie gals, head over to Clares place.

xx

edit: have just found that this is Clares last WW post! I'd just like to thank her for hosting WW every week, it's been fun and has certainly got me out of my post-baby funk. Never fear though, I will still be posting 'what I wore' type posts... they help stop me from wearing my PJ's all day long!

2 comments:

  1. What a cunning use of an old dress! Wonderful! Looking lovely - and I think the brooch goes very nicely indeed.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. it's an unexpected use of a dress, and an unexpected pairing with the mens shorts. It works SO well. Also loving the facts that everything is handmade or thrifted. Very inspiring!
    Hope your week is speeding up a little x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)