Just recently I've really enjoyed getting behind my sewing machine again and getting my crafty-thing on. Here are a few things I've finished over the last 2 weeks or so:
After seeing Rhiannon's lovely little magnets she made a while ago, I've had this on my to do list for quite a while now. I used this tutorial, only I made up my own alphabet, because I ran out of printer ink and at the time I was too impatient to wait til the next day to get some more! This set is destined for Finleys christmas stocking.
I have extra special plans for this little bunting (in due time). The colours are so much more vibrant in real life. I had to take the photos in the evening light so as little fingers wouldn't interfere!
I've signed up for 2 christmas swaps this year. This set are destined for the recepients of the first one, the second lot are still in progress.
And lastly, one morning last week it was rainy and Finley was B.O.R.E.D. So I gathered a few things together we made MONSTERS!! He really enjoyed the silliness of the whole thing as well as playing with the glue and having a go at using scissors. It was really nice to do something creative together, where we weren't fighting negotiating, and wasn't putting cookie dough all over the house, playdough through the carpet or water everywhere (as usually happens during our wet-weather activities!). Also, The purple one used to have googly eyes, but a certain mister decided to pick them off again.
I have so much more on the go too and look forward to sharing it all with you as it gets finished!





love your ABC's!!!! and i was going to make some mini buntings for the deco swap might still make some for our tree,mmm maybe a really long one to wrap round a few times! x
ReplyDeleteTotally adding those monsters to the 'to do in the holidays when we're totally over each other' list. Any other suggestions?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete