And to help, here are some random tidbits.
1/. I adore this song, it reminds me of me & Luke in the early days. (warning for delicate ears.. there's a bad, bad word, but it's only said once I promise)
2/. Random info: I suffer from chronic allergies, hayfever and fragrance sensitivites which made me skip at least 1 day a week when I was at school. It's caused by a deviated septum (I have uneven nostrils) which was a result of my being prodded at by forceps while my dear mother was giving birth to me. Thats what she tells me anyway. Yep incredibly nerdy.
3/. I like Kinas. I didn't at first but you can only be married to a Maori fulla for so long before you grow used to them.
4/. When I was pregnant with Finley I craved potatoes and Cucumbers. When I was pregnant with Archer I ate three apple and cinnamon cream doughnuts at least twice a week. I am now not too fussed on cucumbers and I can't stand the sight of a cream doughnut. But if one was put in front of me, I'd still eat it.
5/. Finley drew this today. It's a picture of his Daddy. I think he's a genius.
Care to share something random with me??

I'm not sure I believe that dinosaurs roamed the earth. This annoys most people, either that or they just think I'm a complete idiot. But I despite all of the convincing people have tried to do, I just can't wrap my head around it.
ReplyDeleteI also haaate the smell of cucumbers/tomatoes/melons. Anything of the really watery fruits and vegies just sort of gross me out. Cucumber scented body products are like my worst nightmare.
Right, now everyone knows I'm a little strange.. if they didn't already : )
As I said on flickr, love the new name and so pleased you're not leaving us altogether x
How wonderful & exciting!! Happy new blog :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm, something random...Jarvis has just covered my dress in yoghurt with his cuddle? That's a current random event, not unusual though!
Random fact #2 - If I could magic it, I'd pick up my beautiful family, our cats & chooks, and transport us all to the Wairarapa. Feeling pretty over it here right now...If someone out there wants to pay off all of our debts, then we'll leave tomorrow thanks.
For more general randomness, I could quite happily exist eating only Indian food. I love it. I'm an undercover spice mistress & love nothing more than smashing stuff up with my mortar & pestle to see how different flavours & aromas work together :) Mmmmmm....
Just about to have a listen to your song, can't wait :) Have a great day! xx
Yay new blog! It's like new year's day but even better.
ReplyDeleteDeviated septum reminds me of that movie with Ben Stiller, The Heartbreak Kid. I think hers was from snorting cocain though.
Random:
Yesterday I vacuumed the dog we are borrowing because I thought it would be easier than having to vacuum the entire lounge. He was fine about this, but it did not stop him shedding all about the place.
I think the dog we are borrowing is telling jokes to George who is meant to be sleeping, because I can hear him giggling and talking more than usual (George, not the borrowed dog).
I have convinced myself to eat beetroot, having not liked it since the day I was born (pretty much). I am very proud of myself for this.
That is all.
Hehe snap for number two. I also have raging allergies and a deviated septum (like, super deviated, I basically only have one functioning nostril).
ReplyDeleteHmmm, too many random things about me, I am super odd in so many ways... good ways though, of course :)