Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wardrobe wednesday

wardrobe wednesday
Hello! It really feels like all I post are WW posts at the moment. Archer is still working on his other bottom tooth, so things are still a bit higgilty piggilty with him and the in-laws arrive this eve for a few days, so I might be in hiding again until they head off. A bit of a boring one from me this week, no dresses or skirts (a rarity and nothing handmade (also a rarity) as I just threw something on this morning in my hurry to get Finley to Porse and get myself out the door to start some Christmas shopping while Finley is out for the day (already?!? Yes, I am determined to be organised this year).

Cardigan :: Salvation Army, Hastings
Top :: Glassons
Necklace (vintage beads) :: Centrepoint op-shop in Greerton, Tauranga
Jeans :: Insight
Jandals :: No 1 Shoes

And would you look at that beautiful blue sky! We've had amazing weather over the last 2 weeks. It is actually forecast to rain today. Bunch of Liars I tell you.

For more wardrobey goodness, check out Clare's place.

edit: yes, even more random crap in the backyard. I give up.

4 comments:

  1. Really cute, I love that cardi! Are the Greerton op shops still good? When I was there they had Waipuna Hospice, Red Cross, Centrepoint and another tiny one, St James maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual ~ love your blue cardi...too cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Loving the floral prints at the moment.
    We have been to the Greerton op shops a few times in the past months and found them pretty crap. Tauranga op shops in general, in fact. Bummmmmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit! My favourite op shops are in Palmy, they have some real gems - especially the hospice shop. I've picked up some beautiful Kilt dresses for a couple of dollars there!

    Here's my late WW... http://ourbigadventure-kathleen.blogspot.com/2010/11/wardrobe-wednesdayon-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)