Thursday, December 2, 2010

this week (photo heavy)

Wow, I really didn't intend to be away for a week. Things got a bit on top of me, I got grumpy (pms), and the the missing hubby came home and I got caught up in hanging-out-with-the-whanau type stuff. But to bring you up to speed here is a few things that we've been up too...


making gingerbread men

gingerbread men

this week - gingerbread man

gingerbread men-making and christmas tree decorating
mr dirt-face

a certain mud-faced mister turned 10 months. (?!)

this week - discoveries from the past

discovering old treasures in my brothers old books.

this week - romans!

enjoying new shoes.
christmas bunting

this week - christmas crafting


this week - hobby horse creating


The usual fair share of crafty-ness

this week - wardrobe cleaning

wardrobe cleaning (MOTH INVASION!)


this week - vacuuming

the usual chores.


this week - garden greenery

watching our garden flourish.


strawberry munching

and enjoying the fruits it provides! I think Archer has a strawberry addiction...



5 comments:

  1. Loving your new blog, what a neat collection of photos! Glad to hear your hubby is home again, it's no fun when they're away. I am about to have an enormous sort out of my wardrobe too, although not because of moths... I just seem to be overwhelmed with clothes right now. It's bad enough trying to keep track of mine & Abbey's and then on top of it all, Tom's just seem to be strewn EVERYWHERE!

    Your vege garden is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your xmas tree bunting thingy!! Sooo gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleased you've taken a week off to hang with your sweet bunch of boys.
    and you've done all that in a week?? all kinds of epic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great week, must nice to have hubby back home again. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gingerbread men for the tree are awesome! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)