Tuesday, November 16, 2010

gorgeous boy

pretty chuffed

Archer, 7 months.

Hello friends, now I know most of you follow this blog because you are a part of the Archer fan club. I was surprised to find an email in my inbox this morning informing me that he has been shortlisted in this weeks Bambeado Beautiful Baby competition. So I was wondering, if it isn't too cheeky of me to ask (and well, honestly, it's my blog so I can do what I want can't I?) I'd appreciate if you popped over and voted for him. Thank you!! xx

6 comments:

  1. voted :) how could I not with a smile that good? Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. done!
    (it's those eyes. imploooorrring eyes)
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done...good luck Archer, those brown eyes are killers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted for him too :o) He is sooo cute!!! I hope you win!!!

    Speaking of teething, Abbey started last week! At only 4 & a 1/2 months old! Way earlier than I was expecting... her two front bottom teeth are coming through. So far she is doing pretty well with it but yesterday she wanted to be held a lot. Might be buying her an amber necklace for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted :-) Good luck, he is the cutest and deserves to win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)