Stunning photos! I'm so looking forward to having the light even longer in the evenings. I'm not a fan of the heat in Summer, but you can't beat those long evenings outdoors! (You're looking lovely, btw x)
I agree with R! Even though you look tired, you look so lovely in that 2nd to last pic - and when you look back at it, it will remind you of this time of your life (in a good way).
oh these are beautiful! the mount in the background! oh and love that last pic, your hair, glasses, that lil face!!!!!!! (his not yours).. hehe!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos! I'm so looking forward to having the light even longer in the evenings. I'm not a fan of the heat in Summer, but you can't beat those long evenings outdoors!
ReplyDelete(You're looking lovely, btw x)
I agree with R! Even though you look tired, you look so lovely in that 2nd to last pic - and when you look back at it, it will remind you of this time of your life (in a good way).
ReplyDelete