First of all, rather than reply to each of you individually, I just want to say thanks for all your amazing and lovely comments on Benji's Birth Story. Reading through it again, I see it's so full of poor grammar and spelling mistakes... sorry about that. I've been thinking of wirting out the other boys stories too, but memory is not serving me very well with them and there is no way I'd remember everything, so I'm not sure if they'll actually eventuate.
Anyhow, I've been thinking a whole lot about this place lately, and how much I miss blogging regularly and also how much I miss having the time to be in this space. however I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep it up as much as I want to. I mean over the last few months, the posts are very uninspired, too much "mum-blog" and not as much "craft-blog" or just general "fun-blog" as I would like. Hopefully the time to craft will come sooner rather than later but in the meantime, I feel like this place is becoming a bit stale. Maybe I just need some proper time out from here, or maybe a makeover. Who knows.
So yeah. I'm in a bit of a blog rut, sorry folks. Fingers crossed I won't be stuck here for long.
We all need a little blog breather sometimes, esp. when there's a new baby to be cuddled (and all the other things that newborns bring)... Take the time out and enjoy it, we'll be here when you get back!
ReplyDelete