Monday, August 13, 2012

boy speak


a few of the best quotes from my funny two, over the last few weeks. (sorry facebook friends, they'll be a repeat for you guys.)

Finley after a tussle with his brother over toys :: "Archer, I hate it when you're a bad guy but when you are being nice I put my hate in the rubbish bin."

Finley just days after giving birth to Benji :: "Mummy, we need more kids in this house because 3 is not enough"

Archer last week... :: "Mummy did you put Benji back inside your tummy?" "No, why??" "but it's still a little bit fat?" (gee thanks....)

and my fave so far,


Archer watching the Olympics synchronised swimming ::

"I wish I could go to the big swimming pool and wear sparkly things when I grow up to be a big lady."






3 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! His response to the synchronised swimming is too funny. It must just look magical to him! It is kind of.

    xo
    Talia Christine

    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe "a big lady". When J was about 2.5 we were riding my bike (him in the toddler seat behind me) and he suddenly told me he wanted to be a girl when he got bigger. He's 8 now and there is no sign at all of him following through on that one. :)Kids are funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the things your kids come out with. Little crack-ups.
    As for the synchronised swimming, I'm totally going to look it up on the net tonight, I've never actually watched it properly but it strikes me as something I would like.
    (Oh, and Aesop used to want to be a 'checkout girl' when he grew up.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)