Thursday, August 2, 2012

two and a half




Mister Waddley Archer. With your gorgeous brown eyes, your amazing eyelashes, your sandy brown halo of hair and your cheeky way of life. You make your Mama's heart flutter everytime you flash that smile. Your Daddy's smile ~ the smile I fell in love with...

On tuesday your happy little face officially turned Two and a Half. I forgot what a pleasure it is to be a mum to a Two and a Half year old ~ tantrums and reputations aside. I have trouble believing that in six short months you will be Three.

Don't grow too fast my Archer Toi. Stay small for a while longer.

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! He truly is adorable. Love that hoodie by the way - grey and turquoise a great combination (but not quite as good as those brown eyes and long eyelashes!) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it was just the other day we were driving to Wellington with this tiny little one, all rugged up in his handknits.. sigh. Time goes way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm, so flippen handsome!!! scrumptious boy~~
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)