Wow. Here we are, a half hour away from August the 4th. A whole month. We've had our issues (this wee man is a bit relfuxy but at this stage pretty mild compare to Archers dose) but otherwise he is feeding and gaining weight like a champ, a whole kilo in 16 days at one point. The wonders of breast milk really amaze me. I caught him smiling at Archer once but he hasn't done it again, so I think it might have just been wind ~ but you never know...
I've tried to start writing our birth story but I just can seem to find the right words. It all happened so fast in the end that I'm not quite sure where to start. Or if in fact I should write it at all ~ it seems kind of unfair on the other two because all three of my births have been so different and I never recorded the other two... or maybe it will be the prompt for me to get down what I can still recall.
I found this Article yesterday and I think it's important that anyone who is expecting, or who has a newborn, should read it. It just makes sense really.
This post feels really fragmented sorry ~ a bit like our sleeping patterns right now ~ and my brain in general. I think I'll just leave it here and head to bed for some shut eye. Some more of those milky snuggles might be nice too...
(gorgeous vest a gift from the lovely Clare)
so cute! xo
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! And I hear you on the time flying - our baby is 6wks already!
ReplyDeletePerhaps writing this birth story will jog your memory of your other two, and you could write theirs too? It's always so interesting to see how different they can be.