Monday, September 3, 2012

technology and me


completely unrelated picture... because who can resist??

So my rusty old laptop is becoming more and more unreliable, which means that my appearance here may become even more sporadic as I get less patient with the old girl. With juggling the demands of children, it takes me a good hour to write a post, and that's AFTER I've mucked around forever trying to turn the thing on and waited for it to stop freezing up every time I try and open a new browser window or try and visit a new website. It's frustrating, but a new computer is just not high on our priorities right now, with us wanting to remain hire-purchase free while we are on the journey to buying our own home!

In other news, I managed to convince Luke that I should upgrade my mobile phone to a plan instead of prepay and so I decided I may as well go the whole hog and sign up for an iPhone on plan. And I am in LOVE. It's a-ma-zing! This of course means I'm now on Instagram, so if I do disappear from here, you can always follow me there. (@hellofallow)

Fingers crossed I'll be back tomorrow, maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Loving having you on instagram! Daily fix of cute babies totally covered x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)