my pictures are reeeally awful but I took these yesterday, and I'm in my cleaning/cooking garb today so you'll have to bear with me!

Both the tunic/dress and the cardi are new to me over the last couple of weeks. I had to take in the top of the dress a bit at the side seams (hello gape-age!) but now it is good to go! I wish the pictures were clearer because the cardigan has the prettiest pattern knitted into it and these really don't do it any justice! Also, I promise there's an 18 week belly in there somewhere... the dress is a hidey one!
details :: dress, the warehouse. cardi, glassons. belt, farmers (came with another dress). leggings, hand-me-downs from the sis-in-law. shoes, asos.com.
Join in here!!

Lovely - I love chambray and mustard together. I know the cardi - my friend Mel has that one and I secretly covet it!
ReplyDeletethat cardi IS amazing!! nice work Glassons! :)
ReplyDeleteNawww K you are so beautiful, nice to see your face in bloggy land again xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the sandals - and that you got brave enough to order something from Asos (was the service/delivery time good? Will you order more?).
ReplyDeleteIt's so nice to see everyone's faces again, I do so love WW. Hope we can all keep it up!
(Also - 18 weeks! whoa! SO close to scan time!)
Cute you look great. Love the mix of colours and layers.
ReplyDeletelove that yellow cardi!!
ReplyDelete