


On Wednesday the bump turned 16 weeks. As you can see, the June-bug is growing in there! I could have sworn I'm bigger this time round but looking back, it would seem that my Archer bump was around the same size at the same stage last time, so that's a bit of a relief!
As for how things are going.... well my pregnancy allergies have left me threatening to wee my pants several times a day, I've finally given in and said good-bye to my under wires for another 18 months or so and this morning I poured a whole lot of orange juice into my morning cup of tea instead of milk. Pretty much sums up my life right now! ;o)
outfit details :: dress, gift from my mama while carrying Finny. cardigan, glassons (old!). belt, thrifted. shoes, thrifted.
so cute!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei'm feeling incredibly urgent in wanting to soak it all up all of a sudden, with only 6 weeks(ish) to go and being my last :(
gorgeous bump X
You do look gorgeous with it! Jxx
ReplyDeleteYou look great, that is a gorgeous outfit on you! x
ReplyDeleteAww, such a cute baby bump - you are looking great!!! I feel huge this time around :o( Doesn't help that I am having to wear winter clothes, either... loved wearing summer dresses last time.
ReplyDeleteI love those photos they are just lovely, lovely.
ReplyDeleteOH MAN that first picture is about the cutest thing ever. Totally worth the dodgy bladder and mum-bras!
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm not sure how I ended up on your blog but it is great and I LOVE this dress, will go follow you on twitter now :)
ReplyDelete