I walked past this cosy little scene while I was putting washing away this evening. Daddy does shower/story time most nights in this house and there is not one day that I am ungrateful for it. So lucky we are to have such an involved dad and husband. SO lucky.
SAME! JR bathed all 4 tonight while i tidied up the kitchen. i could hear how noisy they were being and thinking How Patient JR is! i'd be shushing all over that bathroom! haha
ReplyDeletethat's a really beautiful capture. the lighting and everything...precious.
X
So precious K, Ged is fantastic with the bath & bed thing too, I have never mentioned on my blog, but we are actually a blended family & I sure remember the days with 3 kids and a partner who NEVER helped with these things! Sad as the kids are the ones who get the most benefit from these special moments...which become cherished adult memories. Hope your puku's not keeping you too hot, not long now! xxoo
ReplyDelete