To my Mister Archer.
today you turn two. these have been the most challenging two years of my life. while you grew in my belly, I never EVER thought you would turn out to be as high spirited and determined as you are. but when I look into your big brown beautiful eyes and you flash me that cheeky smile, it makes all the hard times so worth it.
on saturday evening you had one of your nightly bedtime tantrums and I decided to give in and cuddled with you on the couch until you fell asleep in my lap. and I stayed there until 11pm because I just wanted to make the most of these last few 'baby' days.
you are my nature boy. you love bugs and animals. you love sifting through the sand at the beach, collecting rocks and shells and digging through the dirt in the garden. you love fruit and hate eating your meat (unless it's in sausage form!). you are my little set of lungs. my squealer. you are my socialite. you are my wake-up call in the mornings and my personal alarm for mealtimes. you are my little halfback. my baby-troll. my little knobbly kneed shadow.
Happy Birthday Archer Toi.
love you always.
Mum.





ohmy! he is so beautiful...i don't believe a word of these "spirited", "tantrum" rumours! haha
ReplyDeletehappy birthday Archer!! XO
Oh wow, how beautiful Kristin. Jxx
ReplyDelete