Hi hi! First, sorry for my absence around here and the sporadic posting... between migraines, naughty children, visiting relatives, and then spending yesterday recovering from an icky tummy bug which decided to hit me at 3am Sunday morning, it's been a bit hectic 'round here!
I have all sorts of posts buzzing around in my head but unfortunately this week we are readying ourselves for a week long, power & running water-less camping trip. So in other words things might still be a bit sporadic in these parts. But I will try my best!
I thought I'd share some summery tunes that have been helping to keep my head above water at the moment ~~ I bought this album for Luke for Christmas and turns out I've been listening to it just as much as he has. Love when that happens!
And yes, there's four ~ I couldn't decide! and yes again, everyone knows that last one, but Finny has taken to calling it 'his song' so I had to include it. xx
And yes, there's four ~ I couldn't decide! and yes again, everyone knows that last one, but Finny has taken to calling it 'his song' so I had to include it. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)