Thursday, December 15, 2011

hexy-ness

You'll have to forgive me for all the 'look at what we did' and 'look at my cute kids' posts. The lack of other's is simply due to my lack of doing anything else! Not much crafting, dressing nice (hello trakkies!) or baking going on around here. Although the baking thing will change in the lead up to christmas, so I'll be sure to share some of the yummy things we make.

In saying that, one thing I have been doing in my queesy-couch time (which is becoming less!) is working away on more granny hexagons. I guess having a winter baby to wrap up warm has motivated me to get going on it again!

IMG_7954

IMG_7957

IMG_7959

ten points if you spotted the toddler toes

I think I'm almost halfway there, so I'm pretty excited at the prospect of actually finishing a crochet project considering my past attempts usually get abandoned after the first 10 squares! There is hope yet.

4 comments:

  1. hey my sweets....boo hoo I can't see any of your pics? All blocked??

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's a bit odd... had a look at my picture hosting settings ~ did it fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, the pictures aren't working for me either. I had to sneak over to Flickr to nosey at them instead..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)