Monday, December 5, 2011

hello baby!


This morning I woke up feeling pretty rough. My body begged for two more hours sleep (thank goodness for obliging husbands who had already organised the day home from work...) and when I did rise that horrid little room with the white chair was the first place my stomach insisted I visit. It's the worst I felt in a good couple of weeks ~ but then a few hours later, after finally getting to meet this special little person, it all seems worth it.
This little person looks to be the wriggliest, most active little person I've carried so far. Good strong bones (and fingers! you can see them in the 2nd pic up by its face), strong heartbeat, 2 arms, 2 legs, jumpy little body and measuring exact to my dates (which is not 12w5d as the pictures above say. I'm actually a week behind ~ but that's a minor technicality). I feel so relieved knowing everything is going well. Which is a funny thing to say because I know my body can do it ~ it's done it twice before.... it's just that uncertainty I guess.

So there *it* is! Our little Toru baby. We are so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats - hope you're feeling better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I adore scan pics! Glad to hear all is well and healthy! Hopefully the dreaded morning sickness passes quickly...it is no fun at all, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEeee! So darn cute. I love the reassurance that scans bring. I, too, hope the morning sickness passes soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)