
Wow! Here we are at Wednesday. This getting back into a blog-routine is proving harder than I thought at such a busy time of year.
Last week I came across this post which has inspired me to make some summer goals of my own. It's hard for a girl like me ~ I really despise being too hot, I'm an autumn girl through and through, but I really want this year to be different. This year I want to learn to love summer. I'm going to buy a great big hat, stock up on sunblock and learn to love the heat.
So here are my goals for summer!
Last week I came across this post which has inspired me to make some summer goals of my own. It's hard for a girl like me ~ I really despise being too hot, I'm an autumn girl through and through, but I really want this year to be different. This year I want to learn to love summer. I'm going to buy a great big hat, stock up on sunblock and learn to love the heat.
So here are my goals for summer!
berry picking
make a Christmas Pavlova
take a nap on Christmas day!
go camping
fish & chips on the beach. More than once.
have a family outing every week (easier said than done!)
visit Hawkes Bay before my lovely friend moves to Sydney
craft more
have a kid-free weekend away with Luke
take a nap on Christmas day!
go camping
fish & chips on the beach. More than once.
have a family outing every week (easier said than done!)
visit Hawkes Bay before my lovely friend moves to Sydney
craft more
have a kid-free weekend away with Luke
make sorbet
celebrate my 28th birthday, on my actual birthday.
cuddle a kitten
celebrate my 28th birthday, on my actual birthday.
cuddle a kitten
listen to more music
go peach-picking again
go peach-picking again
take photos on film (even if it's just with a disposable camera!)
set the long line
craft moremake fox things for my fox loving Finley's birthday
enjoy my growing belly
buy a mini mal
play on said surfboard before said belly gets too big
take lots of picnics
buy a great big sunhat
enjoy kissing beach-salted, little boy cheeks
set the long line
craft moremake fox things for my fox loving Finley's birthday
enjoy my growing belly
buy a mini mal
play on said surfboard before said belly gets too big
take lots of picnics
buy a great big sunhat
enjoy kissing beach-salted, little boy cheeks
Do you have any goals this summer??
summer goals?
ReplyDeletein december?
way to plan in advance!
uhhhm... not if you live in New Zealand ~ southern hemisphere = height of summer ;o)
ReplyDeleteI applaud your commitment! I've just been grouching about how disgusting the weather is, but I shall try ever so hard to enjoy the season a little more also.
ReplyDeleteSounds fantastic....way to go! You have me thinking now...Jxxx
ReplyDeleteLove your inspirational goals K, especially the optomism of enjoying summer with a puku lol. Bless
ReplyDeleteI love Summer - but never feel like I achieve it exactly how I dream it (which is kind of like a trumpet ad) ... there is always something like wind at the beach blowing sand in my icecream or last Summer and the Summer of 2008 I've had a newborn that I've had to shelter from the Sun and heat! So I'm determined that this is going to be an awesome Summer for us too - I have my big hat already, plans to pick berries and visit the beach too (and now you've made me want to cuddle a kitten!) hehe !
ReplyDeleteI love love your goals, very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteIf the weather stay like this though, you might even be able to do without the hat and sunscreen. sigh.