Friday, December 16, 2011

technical issues

Hello lovely readers. I'm sorry to those of you whom are having trouble seeing the photos along with my posts. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm trying to figure it out. 

I need to ask you all a favour and tell me if the following photo's are showing up???

PHOTO A::

finny smudge face

PHOTO B::


PHOTO C::

Photobucket


If any are, please tell me which ones????? If they aren't I'd really like to know too. Thanks! x K

5 comments:

  1. they all are.
    Finny has a blurry nose though?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them! But I couldn't see the last lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. can see them all but can see none in the last post. maybe it's flickr not you... ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can also see all of these, but I couldn't see them in the last post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)