
yes.... old picture ~ I've been BUSY. I'm really not good at picture less posts and I need to set the scene...
Well here we are at Christmas eve. I had grand plans for posts this week but a spontaneous visit from my non-Christmas-celebrating parents in-law threw me completely out and I've had to try and get everything done in 2 days! Lucky I'd already done most of the shopping and Luke happily obliged in finishing the rest off for me yesterday in his lunch break.
So now the fudge and Pav are made, the presents are packed, the house is not quite clean and we are almost ready to go!
I wish you all a wonderful holiday season, in which ever way you celebrate (for us it's about family, as ours is rarely in the same place at once.). I'll be taking a little break from here as I'm still waiting for that 2nd trimester energy to hit and I've found it just to hard too keep up here lately, which is probably obvious. I promise I will be back in January sometime. Refreshed and rejuvenated ~ hopefully!
Love to you all.
xx
Kristin
Happy christmas Kristin, I hope you and your family have a lovely day tomorrow :)
ReplyDelete