Friday, December 9, 2011

three weeks in pictures

I'm hoping things will get back on a regular roll around here. Here's a few pictures from the last few weeks.And by few I mean a lot...

IMG_7854

IMG_7847

IMG_7849

IMG_7855

IMG_7865

IMG_7866

IMG_7871

IMG_7876

IMG_7891

IMG_7898

IMG_7902

IMG_7909

IMG_7905

1. enjoying the beginning of summer produce from our garden.
2. Mister Independent insistent on dressing himself.
3. Finley's kindy Christmas parade float, which he chickened out of at the last minute.
4. a dubious approach to green smoothies (he loved it.)
5 and 6. Christmassy boys!
7. 3 year old sized roman sandals.
8. oil from our beach stuck to Luke's board after a surf
9. stolen sleepy (sweaty!) boy cuddles.
10. home-made card for a special friends birthday.
11. watermelon = summer!!
12. little brown feet ~ complete with tan lines (already!)
13. twelve weeks with a belly already!

As you can see we've been enjoying the fantastic weather we've been so fortunate to have lately. We're really looking forward to a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. 1, When did Finley get all big like??
    2, Jandal tan lines...loving that, we have jandal blisters & a fear of plasters!
    3, Little bump.....yipee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)