Monday, November 21, 2011

checking in

Hello? Is there anyone still out there?? I've been pretty slack over the last few weeks with this here blog, now haven't I? Turns out the ol' morning sickness all day sickness is harder to deal with when you have one child who doesn't nap, another who refuses his naptimes and no opportunities for nap yourself. I have to keep reminding myself it's only for a couple more weeks and WHY I'm putting myself through it again. Any way there has been a small amount of making happening in my more energetic moments which I will share eventually but I haven't even photographed any of it let alone being bothered uploading and editing photo's...

So things will be a bit quiet around here for a couple more weeks. Sorry about that. I'll leave you with some cute photo's of my spuds and the 'broad bean claws' they made themselves last week.... funny boys. x




3 comments:

  1. Broad bean claws....loving that! Hope you feel better soon, gotta love that 1st trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love the bean claws and your boys are super cute!
    I had all day morning sickness with Ella too and remember wondering at the time how I would have coped with other children! I sympathise :( Hope it goes away soon so you can enjoy the journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want broad bean fingers too! How much fun is that....glad you are feeling a bit better. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)