As I said in my last post, this little one has in the last week or so turned 10 months old. It's been yet another month of growth and milestones and as my littlest boy grows closer to toddlerdom, I find myself yearning for it all just to SLOW DOWN a notch. Two teeth, two more on their way, waving, clapping, cruising, STANDING, it's all on for this little fellow. And also, worth a huge mention, SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! from 7pm to 6am every morning for the last 4 weeks. Still very early to rise, but I'm just thankful as it's a huge improvement on how he was doing such a short time ago.
It's amazing how much like his dad he is too, in looks and personality. It's fantastic because I reckon his daddy's a pretty neat guy, so I don't mind one bit that we have a mini-luke.
This month his favourite things have been: chasing the cat, stealing strawberries from the garden, amazing us with his strength and pushing a trolley around the house... and then amazing us even more and standing on his own, playing in the sand at the beach (he seriously doesn't care if it gets in his eyes or anything) and of course harrassing his big brother. I can't believe that in 2 short months he will be one. Thankfully I have a bestie due to have a bub any day now, to curb my longing for that newborn smell again...




He's a CUTIE!! seriously.. I need to keep seeing cute pics of baby boys to convince myself it won't be the end of the world if baby #2 is a boy.
ReplyDeleteWill be back to look at your bundle of cute for sure!
Oh Kristin he is growing up so fast! I meant to comment on your previous posts about your changes that I can totally relate to the business and mum scenerio - good on you for making the decision to dedicate these years to your littlies. They just grow up too fast! I'm also with you there on that longing for that newborn smell..... soon maybe!
ReplyDeleteHe just gets more and more scrumptious each month. I think I've said that before, but it's still true.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's standing already, hope you've got your running shoes ready cause I have a feeling he'll be a handful.
Also, are those home made overalls? Too cute.