Monday, December 20, 2010

so.much.to.do


I feel like instead of getting shorter, the list is getting longer! Having sick boys has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works... I was supposed to be finished by now. Instead, as per usual I am caught up in the pre-christmas hustle. Thankfully I have finished my gift shopping and have a few things to sew, but with only 4 babe-free (as in sleeping, not completely gone!) nights... 2 of which are caught up with dinner plans, The 5th travelling ~~ ooooh, I'm trying not to think too hard!

I hope you're all faring much better than I!!

(time for a cup of tea and a lie down... or maybe that what got me into this predicament)

2 comments:

  1. dude! i KNOW your pain!! would totally babysit for you if i were closer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeepers woman! wish I could come help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)