Friday, December 10, 2010

what we wore today

what I wore today


what I wore today, plus crazy kid.


Me:

Dress: Handmade vintage
Singlet: Farmers (I always wear a singlet under dresses for discrete breastfeeding)
Sandals: the Warehouse

Finley:

Tee: Cotton On Kids
Shorts: Pumpkin Patch
bare feet: No shoes for my kids thanks! (at home anyway)
Banana:  pak'n'save (hahaahh.. couldn't resist)

This is my favourite dress. I adore it to pieces. I also love green on Finley. He has so many green tee shirts I think I've actually lost count.
It's a beautiful sunny day here today, perfect for goofing off outside with the biggest little one. Doing things like climbing the fence (him, not me), inspecting bugs and praymantis nests, picking strawberries, drawing with chalk on the concrete and running around in front of Mums camera while she's trying to take pictures.

PS: Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my last post. xx

5 comments:

  1. That is some seriously gorgeous fabric there!
    I'd hang it in my living room just so i could catch glimpses of it all day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kris, looking gorgeous as per usual, I need to go op-shopping with you one day soon. You have the best finds!
    As for yesterday's post, how awful I would've reacted the same way, I'm a total wuss, would've cried, it's my totally involuntary reaction to any kind of stress.. Took me back to a horrible incident on a plane where the old couple behind us just laid into us when Max wouldn't settle. Urgh, bad memory. Anyway glad you've put it behind you! We all know you're an amazing mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorge-y dress! And so glad you're feeling better about the snarky girls, pish posh to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)