So anyway, I thought I'd better check in so you readers (yes all 11 of you!) would know that I'm still around... I'm just too grumpy to say anything interesting (although if you're a friend of mine on facebook, you already know this... whinge, whinge, whinge!!).
In the meantime I'll leave you of some photo's of the culprit... because we all know he's the real reason most of you read this blog anyway ;o). Gee... looking at that face you'd never guess he spend the majority of his days grizzling!
awww, he really is a cutie. My 2 year old was a shocking sleeper for the first 6 months both day and night and it was very, very hard.
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing :o( I now know, too, what it feels like to be sleep deprived! But for 5 months!? That must be sooo hard, especially with a toddler as well. I hope things get better for you soon! I see Archer is wearing an amber teething necklace... let me know if you think that makes a difference, I might need to get one for Abbey down the road!
ReplyDeletehe's cute alright - I had a terrible sleeper from 3 months (I'm sure it was his imms - up until then he had slept through the night after coming home from hospital at 6 weeks) - I was at my wits ends and so so tired most of the time then at 10 months he started walking. So I took the dummy away and used controlled crying - up until then I didn't want to risk it because of his heart but since then most nights he has slept 12-14 hour stints, so I hope it gets better for you! He's 3 1/2 years now and is never up before 8am
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful little fellow you have...Believe me it does get better and all those sleepless nights seem like a little blip on the radar!!
ReplyDeleteAren't they terrible little creatures? I firmly believe they're always so cute in photos to distort your memories of the bad stuff - looking back at that happy face you'll think you imagined the whole thing.
ReplyDeleteThe stickers on the head! Thank goodness for moments like those, they really remind you why you have 'em. Someone said to me the other day that, when you children are young, the days are long but the years are short, and I thought that summed it up so well. Sure, the school holidays might seem to go on for months but really, in the scheme of things, we'll be old before we know it and looking back on these times with only fond memories.
ReplyDeleteOh, and at least they're some of the cutest kids ever, aye? : )