watching feeding time in the Pania Reef tank.
Finley : on the move, Archer : oblivious
Rest in peace Izzy!
the new coral display (and us trying to find Nemo).
I wasn't going to share these photo's, but thought I would considering yesterdays news. I caught Finley playing with my camera and didn't realise he'd changed all the settings until we got home, so please excuse the quality of some of them.
Finley likes fish. Well, he likes 'Nemo' and the snail in our fish tank at home (we have fish too, but for some reason he loves the snail, strange kid!). So I've wanted to take him to the Aquarium for a very long time. Needless to say he loved it, but I think maybe it was a little overwhelming... he didn't stop the whole time we were there and then crashed as soon as we got back to Nana and Koro's house. Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)