I started with this, which being for Finley is consequently bigger than anything I've knitted before and therefore very booo-ring. I should've put stripes in it or something, but no didn't think about it and have lost interest before the end.
So a few nights ago I started on this. Which much unpicking later I have deemed far to dark in colour and far too fiddley for night-time knitting in our poorly lit living room. It has since been unpicked entirely (like 10 mins ago) after I found some more mistakes in the moss stitch pattern. 4 ply is not my friend.
And because I then had nothing to knit last night, I started this, which I have since decided isn't really the right colour for Archers skin tone.
And now I am feeling mighty unsatisfied and have the urge to cast on yet another project. *sigh*
And that lovely flower you see up there was a special present from a certain 2 year old. Impromptu garden flowers from a squishy boy are the best. Didn't make me feel any better about my knitting though!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)