LOL. I love crisp clean linen and when I'm trying to be on facebook and it's choosing not to work, I feel the same frustration!
clean nappies on the line is one of my favorite sights, haven't seen it very often lately though with all the terrible weather.
Facebook has been the pits lately. But a row of clean nappies dryng in the sun is awesome all the time!
Such a great sight! We have a very similar clothes line today, just hope there was enough sun to actually dry those babies...
Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)
LOL. I love crisp clean linen and when I'm trying to be on facebook and it's choosing not to work, I feel the same frustration!
ReplyDeleteclean nappies on the line is one of my favorite sights, haven't seen it very often lately though with all the terrible weather.
ReplyDeleteFacebook has been the pits lately. But a row of clean nappies dryng in the sun is awesome all the time!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great sight! We have a very similar clothes line today, just hope there was enough sun to actually dry those babies...
ReplyDelete