I love Finley so much and we are getting on so well at the moment, but I really do enjoy my wednesdays and thursdays, when I pack him of and send him to his
PORSE lady. Twice a week, I get FIVE whole hours of semi-freedom. Thats TEN hours of tantrum-free mostly Mumma time. This week I:

enjoyed my morning tea without the tea going cold,

sewed some hoodies,

made a yummy (although it may not be pretty) dinner (curry, yum yum!) and enjoyed the leftovers for lunch,

made some yo-yo's,

and enjoyed some one-on-one time with this little boy, who often gets shoved aside (although it may not look it from all the photo's and posts about him!).
And now it is Friday and once again the house is in state of disarray and I feel like I've been swept up by a 2-year-old-tornado. Bring on next wednesday!
That tea and muffin look so inviting. I love drinking from pretty tea cups. Good on you for having that tea drinking time! By the way your kiddies are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete