Monday, July 12, 2010

what I end up doing when I should be hanging my washing out.













2 cute boys + winter sunshine + camera happy mumma = a great form of procrastination. How could you not with a sky like that and 2 little boys desperate for some attention? The washing can wait I say.


edit: I just thought I'd add for those interested that A has in the last 2 days learnt to scoot backwards. It looks like it was unintentional, but it's only a matter of time before he realises what he's doing! Oh Lordy. And I thought I had at LEAST another month or 2 before he'd show interest in moving. Watch out cat... here comes Archer!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Archer! There's no holding them back when they have an older brother to catch up with. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Archer! Kristen, I know you were busy enough already huh!
    My little one has just starting crawling backwards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to following your blog. Just wanted to drop you a line to say I am thoroughly loving it. Your children are gorgeous and would love to know where you got your babies wee woollen hat which features in your photos of what you end up doing when you supposed to be hanging out the washing. It is a lovely wee hat. Thank you for your time and keep up the great work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, Thank you for your lovely comment. My lovely mother made the hat for Archer, she also sells them (and a few other designs) on Trademe

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=1407876

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)