Tuesday, June 8, 2010

sneak peaks...photo heavy!


















2 1/2 days til we leave for craft 2.0 and I'm feeling incredibly nervous. I have safely made enough hoodies to fill the amazing garment rail my wonderful husband made for me (along with 2 super cool display stands), but still have a few more piled up beside the sewing machine that I'd really like to finish.
I definately don't have the size selection that I would like to have had, but I guess I'll just be happy with what I have achieved so far!
Over the next few days I will be adding more photos of the hoodies themselves to my Flickr account, if anybody is interested keep your eye out there. Otherwise, I will see you all on the other side!
xo





4 comments:

  1. Wahoo, go Kris!! You're doing an amazing job, can't wait to hear all about it when you're back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristin, this is amazing! It all looks great! Have a safe trip down to Wellington and I hope you sell everything that you've made! Who knows, by the time you get back, I might have had the baby! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good luck. Hope they all sell out! They lok fabulous. Kristin, however do you find the time? You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You weren't at the stall when I dropped by to swap with Rhiannon so unfortunately I didn't get to meet you. And than goodness (for my wallet) that I didn't see your horse softies, I would have HAD to buy one! Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)