Thursday, June 10, 2010

just a note...

I'm not going to get those photo's up that I mentioned previous post. Archer has done nothing but cry, play up and refuse sleep for the last 2 days (actually I lie, he's pretty much always like this, but he seems to be worse at the moment, I have a feeling teeth are starting to move)... as is the way when you need to get things done. It's hard enough packing without the added stress of clingy kids!!

1 comment:

  1. oh poor you! stella has been pretty bad too... teething leading to 2nd ear infection in 2 weeks. last night she pretty much cried the whole time during the whole dinner/bath thing- was Veeery happy when she was in bed! good luck with the wellington craft market- your things are looking really great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)