Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hoodies galore














Just a short note to say these and more will be added to my Felt and Etsy stores tomorrow. I'll also be back tomorrow with a little post on craft 2.0.

3 comments:

  1. How fantastic to have gorgeous models always on hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek I want! What size do you make these to? No not for me, for Sophie. That little gingham fox just kills me.

    I spied you at the fair through the crush of people, I think you were juggling a baby. I managed a quick hello to Rhiannon but the place was such chaos I thought you probably had your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahhh! So cool!

    Lemme know when you develop a size 6 ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)