Friday, June 4, 2010

4 months!


Hello! Mumma's been a bit slack on the blog front again, she's been frantically sewing to get ready for Craft 2.0 next weekend. So she subbed me in once again, so I could tell you all that I turned 4 months on Monday just past. I'm growing like a little mushroom, and while I'm certainly not as chubby as my big brother was as a bubba, I am definately longer. My reflux has settled a bit, bar a couple of dairy slip-ups on Mummas part (a little birdie tells me she had a big slice of chocolate cake at playgroup this morning... I'm going to have a sore tummy tomorrow!). I'm down to 5mg of Omeprazole now... I still don't like it very much, but it's getting easier to swallow. Hopefully I will be off the stuff in a few weeks... Mumma hopes so anyway.



I had my first taste of real food on wednesday night too. Mumma wasn't sure about giving it too me, she really wanted to wait until I was at least 5 months. But I was soooo hungry, so she gave me a bit of Farex cereal and I ended up eating 3 whole tablespoons full! I'm so glad she has started giving me food, I've gone back to sleeping 5 hour stretches at night... but we all know that Mumma was hoping it'd be more!

Anyway, Mumma says she'll be back in a couple of days to show you all what she's been up to. Have a good weekend!! xo




5 comments:

  1. Oh gorgy Archer look at you, I could just eat you up. I didn't notice your mummy being naughty with the chocolate cake today, I thought it was just me! Happy sewing this weekend Kris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archer, you are adorable! And may I also say VERY advanced to be blogging already. Happy four months to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous smile you have, Archer! I can't wait to see photos of all the neat things your Mumma has been making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mama is doing such a great job...you are just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)