I really do (in fact I just plain *love* clothes... there is a reason I studied fashion after all). As a breastfeeding mumma, tights just make dresses oh so much more wearable and for that I am thankful... I don't care if most of the time I look like a childrens TV presenter! And they are so much more practical than pants at the moment... my post-baby jeans are now all but falling off me and it's not such a good look! A few weeks ago, after I posted a frustrated facebook status involving a bad case of nappy-brain, Catherine was lovely enough to send me a care package including 3 dresses and this pretty darn awesome pair of tights. Isn't she wonderful??
Oh and I heart those shoes too. Most comfortable ever and thats what it's all about right now!
Ooh, lucky you!!! Those tights are really cool... love the shoes as well.
ReplyDelete