Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ode to Le Fishies

Sometimes I feel so horrible for thinking the way I do (as per previous post). I really do love this kid with my whole heart and 2 really is a very cool age.

And then 10 minutes later he is throwing mega-tantrums, waking up his little brother, who'd only been put down 20 mins beforehand. Awesome.

edit: It looks like the video isn't going to work darn it. If you want to check it out I've also uploaded it here. Trust me it's uber cute! Cheers

edit#2: sorry my crafty blog hasn't had much craftiness lately... Just 2 more sleeps and Luke is home (yay!), so fingers crossed "me time" will become "me time" again instead of "exhausted time".

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Kristin so so cute & funny, loved it, Noodle did too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny, he is a little star! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! I try to reply to as many as I can so please check back. :o)