So this is the post where I get all big headed and boast about how smart my kid is. Ha! Well I'm not really boasting to rub it in peoples faces, it's just because I'm proud. But seriously... do you expect these of a just turned 2 year-old??

A face drawn on the pattern I drafted for Ruby's doll.

A pavement car,

roller,

and a ladybug! It seriously looks like a ladybug doesn't it?? It even has a little head!
(also in his drawing reportoire are a bus, truck, train, octopus, heart and a butterfly).

Houses built out of the blocks he got for his birthday,

a car/roller/truck (they all look the same, though I am sure to his there are vast differences).
And this was the gold one that I stumbled across him building:

a train!!
Ka pai Finley!!
the boy is going to be some sort of designer. seriously. i LOVE the roller drawing.
ReplyDeletei wish aesop had more of an inclination towards art and creative ventures, he will draw the occasional birthday card, but even then it has to be quick or he gets 'over it' and starts complaining and mucking around.
guess he missed those genes, abraham and i are both lovers of nearly anything art-ish!
I had to see it again to believe it!
ReplyDeletethat is really impressive! how neat a little artist in the making :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously! You have a special one there....nurture that talent.....incredible. xx
ReplyDeleteWow - he is very creative, thats some advanced designing there! :)
ReplyDelete